What's Matraville like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Matraville? Top places in the larger area to visit include Circular Quay and Sydney Opera House. Sydney Harbour Bridge is one not-to-be-missed sight nearby.
How to get to Matraville
Matraville is located 6.8 mi (11 km) from the heart of Sydney.
- Sydney Airport (SYD), 4.3 mi (7 km) from Matraville
Things to see and do in and around Matraville
Things to see near Matraville:
- Maroubra Beach (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- University of New South Wales (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Coogee Beach (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Kamay Botany Bay National Park (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Royal Randwick Racecourse (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
Things to do near Matraville:
- Westfield Eastgardens (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- The Spot (3.1 mi/4.9 km away)
- Meriton Retail Precinct Mascot Central (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- The Mill (4.3 mi/7 km away)
- Entertainment Quarter (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Sydney?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: March, February, June, January (average 142 mm of rainfall)