What's Haroldʼs Cross like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not consider Haroldʼs Cross? Top places in the larger area to visit include Guinness Storehouse and St. Stephen's Green. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Aviva Stadium and Dublin Port.
How to get to Haroldʼs Cross
Haroldʼs Cross is located 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from the heart of Dublin.
- Dublin Airport (DUB), 7.3 mi (11.7 km) from Haroldʼs Cross
Things to see and do in and around Haroldʼs Cross
Things to see near Haroldʼs Cross:
- St. Stephen's Green (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Trinity College (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Aviva Stadium (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Dublin Port (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Royal Hospital Kilmainham (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
Things to do near Haroldʼs Cross:
- Guinness Storehouse (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Irish Museum of Modern Art (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Kilmainham Gaol Historical Museum (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Vicar Street (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Collins Barracks (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Dublin?
- Hottest months: July, August, September, June (average 15°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 7°C)
- Rainiest months: November, October, December, January (average 117 mm of rainfall)