What's Lordelo do Ouro like?
In Lordelo do Ouro, you can easily get to the riverfront or simply visit the bars. You'll find a selection of restaurants in the neighbourhood. Take time to see places such as Duoro River and Serralves Museum of Contemporary Art while you're here. Casa da Musica and Museum of Port Wine are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Lordelo do Ouro
Lordelo do Ouro is located 2 mi (3.2 km) from the heart of Porto.
- Porto (OPO-Dr. Francisco de Sa Carneiro), 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from Lordelo do Ouro
Getting to Lordelo do Ouro on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Fluvial Stop
- Ouro Stop
- Encosta da Arrábida Stop
Things to see and do in and around Lordelo do Ouro
Things to see near Lordelo do Ouro:
- Duoro River (183.7 mi/295.7 km away)
- University of Porto (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
- Cidade do Porto Park (1.8 mi/3 km away)
- Cais de Gaia (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Clerigos Tower (2 mi/3.3 km away)
Things to do near Lordelo do Ouro:
- Serralves Museum of Contemporary Art (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Casa da Musica (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Museum of Port Wine (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Norte Shopping (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Stock Exchange Palace (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Porto?