What's Sebolido like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Sebolido. Take time to see the sights such as Duoro River while you're here. Melres River Beach and Hintze Ribeiro Bridge are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Sebolido
Sebolido is located 11.2 mi (18 km) from the heart of Penafiel.
- Porto (OPO-Dr. Francisco de Sa Carneiro), 21.1 mi (34 km) from Sebolido
Things to see and do in and around Sebolido
Things to see near Sebolido:
- Duoro River (169.3 mi/272.5 km away)
- Melres River Beach (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Hintze Ribeiro Bridge (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Saint Vincente Inatel Chapel (4.6 mi/7.5 km away)
- Hintze Ribeiro Disaster Memorial (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Penafiel?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 19°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: November, January, December, October (average 158 mm of rainfall)