Travelling with your pet to Chiclayo
If you want to find a hotel in Chiclayo that will welcome you and your pets, you've come to the right place. We can help you find a cosy space for you and Fluffy to call home while you enjoy all the city has to offer. Bring your animals along on your Chiclayo outings, or pop out to explore the sights while they're sleeping. Paseo de las Musas and Lambayeque might be worth a visit while you're in town. Whatever you and your pets are looking for, our selection of pet-friendly hotels in Chiclayo can help you find a good place to stay.
What are the best things to see and do in Chiclayo?
Although there might not be many well-known attractions in Chiclayo, you might want to check out these places to visit nearby.
- Pimentel Beach (7.7 mi/12.4 km)
- Museum of the Royal Tombs of Sipán (6.3 mi/10.1 km)
- Casa Montjoy (6.7 mi/10.7 km)
- Cerro del Panteon (2.7 mi/4.4 km)
- Brüning National Archaeological Museum (6.5 mi/10.4 km)
- El Cerrillo (7.4 mi/11.9 km)