1/3rd Residence Guesthouse Yashiki, Tokyo
- Free WiFi in lobby
- 12 smoke-free guestrooms
- Air conditioning
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- In Akihabara
- Akihabara Electric Town (0.5 mi / 0.8 km)
2 minutes to the metro
1/3rd Residence Akihabara Yashiki is located in Sotokanda district, in northern Chiyoda Ward, and is a 2-minute walk from Suehirocho Metro Station. By metro, it's a 10-minute ride to the upmarket shops and department stores of Ginza, and 20 minutes to restaurants in Roppongi.
12 minutes to Ueno Park
If you walk 12 minutes north from the hotel you'll find Ueno Park, a popular city escape since 1873. In addition to Shinobazu Pond, the Kiyomizu Kannon Temple, and a zoo, this is also where you'll find 5 museums, including Tokyo National Museum, the oldest and largest in Japan.
Free WiFi in the lounge
While the atmosphere in this old-style inn is relaxed and traditional, you'll still have modern comforts like free WiFi, available in the common lounge area, and air conditioning. Arriving late is no problem, as self-service check-in is available any time after 9 PM.
Traditional tatami rooms
All guestrooms are designed in traditional Japanese style, with futon bedding placed on tatami mat floors. All 5 rooms in the guest house area have shared bathrooms, while the 7 apartments have their own bathrooms that include washing machines.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 01 65 69 441from €38
- Japanese Style 2 Bed Room Apartment (Min 2 Nights)
- Japanese Style - Private Triple Room - Machi
- Japanese Style 2 Bed Room Apartment
- Japanese Style - Private Triple Room - Machi (Min 2 Nights)
- Modern Japanese Tatami Twin Room
- Japanese Style - Private Triple Room (Min 2 Nights)
- Roof Top - Triple Private Room
- Roof Top - Family Room with Balcony
- Japanese Style Triple Room with Shared Bathroom
- Roof Top - Triple Private Room (Min 2 Nights)
- Roof Top - Family Room with Balcony (Min 2 Nights)
- Japanese Style Single Room with Shared Bathroom
- Japanese Style Triple Studio Apartment
- Japanese Style Family Room with Shared Bathroom
- Modern Japanese Style Tatami Single Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 12 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 5 floors
- Check-in time 3 PM-9 PM
- Check-out time is 10 AM
If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests will receive an email with special check-in instructions prior to their arrival. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Required at check in
- Cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- WiFi in rooms *
- No parking
- Smoke-free property
Nearby Two Star Tokyo hotels
In the hotel
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- Hair dryer
- WiFi (surcharge)
Top Tokyo hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Tokyo
- Millennium Mitsui Garden Hotel TokyoFrom
"Great location in Ginza, many restaurants and opportunity for shopping. The superior room was Clean, a little bit small but really functional for two persons."Nov 21, 2015
- Shinjuku Granbell HotelFrom
- Hotel Villa Fontaine SHINJUKUFrom
"The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. The rooms are small but clean. Excellent wifi. Many restaurants near the hotel."Nov 7, 2015
- Sheraton Miyako Hotel TokyoFrom
"Perfectly OK-breakfast was good for non Japanese"Nov 7, 2015
1/3rd Residence Guesthouse Yashiki, Tokyo’s small print
This property accepts cash only for all bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking, and for all purchases made on site, including incidentals. Payment is due at check-in. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
If the booking is made more than 3 months in advance, the property will contact guests at a later date to confirm the booking.
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
This property does not have elevators.
Rollaway beds are available for JPY 2100 per night
WiFi is available in guestrooms for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.