Conveniently near the airport, Casa Carmen is in the heart of Cartagena, within walking distance of San Roque Church, National Palace, and Convention Center Cartagena. Also nearby are Puerta del Reloj and San Felipe de Barajas Castle.
Guests are served a complimentary breakfast each morning. In addition to multilingual staff and laundry facilities, Casa Carmen features coffee/tea in the lobby. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. For a surcharge, guests receive transportation including a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request), an area shuttle, and a shopping center shuttle. A total renovation of this property was completed in December 2011.
The 6 guestrooms at Casa Carmen include air conditioning. Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access is provided. Televisions are equipped with cable channels. In addition, housekeeping is offered daily and amenities available on request include hair dryers.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 01 65 69 441from €79
- Standard Quadruple Room
- Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- Standard Double Room
- Twin Room with 2 Single Beds
- Family Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 6 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is 1 PM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (5 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No cribs (infant beds)
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- No parking
- Area shuttle *
- Shopping center shuttle *
Nearby Three Star Cartagena hotels
In the hotel
- Free cooked-to-order breakfast daily
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
Top Cartagena hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Cartagena
- Holiday Inn Cartagena MorrosFrom
"We came here for a rest after 5 weeks travelling. Had an ocean front room on 9th floor which was comfortable with good view. We liked the hotel and staff who were friendly and…"Feb 3, 2015
- Hampton By Hilton CartagenaFrom
"I just came from a 4 star hotel in Bogota full of grumpy staff, to find the complete opposite in the Hampton. They were unbelievably friendly and I presume hand-picked from other…"Jan 23, 2015
- Hotel Casa la FeFrom
- Hotel MonterreyFrom
"Great location and comfortable clean room. The breakfast is fairly simple and could use a few more item options. No big complaints though."Dec 20, 2014
Casa Carmen’s small print
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 24 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.