Located in Tokyo (Asakusa), Chiyoda Inn is close to Sumida Park, Sensoji Temple, and Tokyo Sky Tree. Also nearby are Asakusa Shrine and Tokyo National Museum.
Complimentary wireless and wired high-speed Internet access is available in public areas. This is a smoke-free property.
The 10 air-conditioned guestrooms at Chiyoda Inn include hair dryers and complimentary toiletries. Complimentary wireless and wired high-speed Internet access is provided. Guests share bathrooms. In addition, housekeeping is offered daily and amenities available on request include irons/ironing boards.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 01 65 69 441from €44
- Japanese Style Large Room
- Japanese Style Room
- Standard Room, 2 Single Beds
- Standard Double Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 10 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time 3 PM-11 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (7 years old and younger) not allowed
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- No parking
- Smoke-free property
Nearby Two Star Tokyo hotels
In the hotel
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Designated smoking areas
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Shared bathroom
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
Top Tokyo hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Tokyo
- Listel Shinjuku Hotel TokyoFrom
"Very clean and comfortable. Very safe. The space is a little limited. It s difficult to open my luggage which is Large size in this room widely. A little bit pricy"Apr 12, 2015
- Sheraton Grande Tokyo Bay HtlFrom
"We had a great stay with our family. They upgraded us to a family room. room was ok, nothing special at all. Especially the bathrooms were a bit strange, like if you are on a…"Apr 12, 2015
- APA Hotel Shibuya-Dogenzaka-UeFrom
"Wonderful experience, excellent staff, very close to shibuya. highly recommended."Apr 10, 2015
- The Peninsula TokyoFrom
"Wonderful!"Apr 8, 2015
Chiyoda Inn’s small print
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
This property does not have elevators.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.