Santi Quattro al Colosseo
Stroll to the Colosseum
The dedicated owners of Santi Quattro al Colosseo bed and breakfast will put you right at ease. The guestrooms, suites, and apartments are less than a block from the Colosseum. You can walk to more sights such as the imperial Arch of Constantine, about half a kilometer away.
Hop on the metro
Colosseo Metro Station is about half a kilometer from your doorstep, and trams stop a block away. Looking for souvenirs? You are within 3 km of the major shopping district at Via dei Condotti and within 5 km of the wonders of Vatican City.
Guests appreciate the owner's caring inquiries and insider information. You can grab a convenient meal nearby, since the area is full of restaurants. WiFi is free in public areas of the hotel.
Spacious guestrooms – some with a terrace – invite guests to stretch out and relax. Double rooms have views of the Colosseum which is beautifully illuminated at night. All rooms in this early 1900s complex are updated with private bathrooms and flat-screen TVs. Pets allowed in specific rooms.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 01 65 69 441from €70
- Quadruple Room
- Triple Room
- Quadruple Room
- Double or Twin Room
- Twin Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 7 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time 2 PM-midnight
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- One child (3 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Babysitting/childcare *
- Pets allowed
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply *
- Rollaway beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
Nearby One Star Rome hotels
In the hotel
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Segway rental/tour on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Soundproofed rooms
- Pillowtop mattress
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
Recently reviewed hotels in Rome
- B&B Giovy RomeFrom
"It was a great stay, good restaurant in front of hotel and lots of flexibility. Charming mini-piazza before entering the steps to the B&B. The soundisolation between rooms and…"Feb 27, 2015
- Heart of Rome Hotel - B&BFrom
"The Hotel is located on the first floor. The rooms are quite spacious and clean. Breakfast selection (pastry, cereals, yoghurt, coffee and tea) was ok as it was included in the…"Feb 26, 2015
- The Inn at the Spanish StepsFrom
"A wonderful getaway. Friendly and efficient staff. At the heart of Rome. Superb breakfast on the terrace each am."Feb 25, 2015
Santi Quattro al Colosseo’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Late check-in after 9:30 PM can be arranged for an extra charge of EUR 30
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.