RomeBed is in the multicultural Esquilino district of Rome, 550 meters from Piazza Vittorio Emanuele II. The landscaped gardens of Villa Borghese are an 11-minute walk away. You can walk to Colosseum in 21 minutes, or hitch a ride at the Manzoni Metro Station, 200 meters away.
History and parks
From RomeBed, it’s easy to see the ancient city on foot. The Historic Museum of Liberation and Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore are both an 11-minute walk. For an oasis within the city, you can stroll through lush gardens of Parco del Colle Oppio, 800 meters away.
Free WiFi and breakfast
This cozy hotel offers good value for budget-conscious travelers with free WiFi throughout and free breakfast at a nearby café. The friendly, multilingual staff is eager to share tips about the best attractions or where you can get a good pizza. Nearby parking is available.
Guestrooms in this nonsmoking, converted apartment are comfortable and clean and have a shared bathroom. You can leave your valuables in the in-room safe, and use the desk to write postcards for friends at home.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 01 65 69 441from €117
- Double Room, Shared Bathroom
- Triple Room, Shared Bathroom
- Quadruple Room, Shared Bathroom
- Single Room, Shared Bathroom
At a glance
- This hotel has 3 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 5 floors
- Check-in time 10 AM-10 PM
- Check-out time is 10 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- No cribs (infant beds)
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Rollaway beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Self parking *
- Smoke-free property
Nearby One Star Rome hotels
In the hotel
- Continental breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Shared bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
Top Rome hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Rome
- Dolce Vita ResidenceFrom
"We stayed in a family room for 3 nights in April. The location of the hotel is certainly the best feature as all the touristic attractions are in walkable distance. The hotel…"Apr 13, 2015
- La Maison del CorsoFrom
- Hotel Villa MorgagniFrom
"2nd stay at this hotel outside the centre of Rome. Small& well appointed.rated 4* The fittings/comfort of the room would comply with that rating (although a bit on the small side)…"Apr 12, 2015
- Aurelia Garden Gold Bed & BreakfastFrom
"Excellent would recommend for amyome"Apr 12, 2015
RomeBed’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Self parking costs EUR 15 per night
Continental breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 2 for adults and EUR 2 for children (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.