DoubleTree by Hilton Alana Waikiki
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 01 65 69 441
- Suite Ocean View King- No Resort Fees!
- 2 Queen Ocean View- No Resort Fees!
- 2 Queen City-Mountain View- No Resort Fees!
- High Floor Penthouse- No Resort Fees!
- 1 King Bed City View- No Resort Fees!
- Suite King City-Mountain View- No Resort Fees!
- King Ocean View- No Resort Fees!
- 1 King Bed Accessible, City View- No Resort Fees!
- 1 Bedroom Suite Partial Ocean View- No Resort Fees!
- 1 Bedroom Suite- No Resort Fees!
- Suite One King Bed, Roll-in-Shower- No Resort Fees!
At a glance
- This hotel has 317 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 19 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is noon
- Express check-out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (18 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms *
- Valet parking *
- Smoke-free property
Nearby Three Star Honolulu hotels
In the hotel
- Full breakfast (surcharge)
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Outdoor pool
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 6000
- Conference space size (meters) - 557
- Conference center
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Television in lobby
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Premium bedding
- Furnished balcony
- Rainfall showerhead
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
- Pay movies
- Digital TV channels
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Top Honolulu hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Honolulu
- OHANA Waikiki WestFrom
"Stayed for three nights during a visit of the Hawaiian islands just before Christmas 2014. The room size was good but shower room rather small. We were placed on the second floor…"Dec 30, 2014
- Sheraton WaikikiFrom
"Amazing stay. Great area. Great hotel and facilities. The only concern is that we got a room with a big space between the bed and the wall and there were no sofa or couch. We got…"Oct 15, 2014
- Ilima HotelFrom
"Stayed here for seven nights and found the hotel excellent except for the noise from traffic especially in the early hours of the morning. The staff were very good, the room was…"Oct 2, 2014
- Aston Waikiki SunsetFrom
"Aston Sunset was a nice place to stay with our family for a week. The rooms were comfortable and worked well. However, there was no recycling. Really - no recycling for a place…"Jul 1, 2014
DiningTrees Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
DoubleTree by Hilton Alana Waikiki’s small print
Valet parking costs USD 30 per day
WiFi is available in guestrooms for USD 10.42 for 24 hours (rates may vary)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.