DoubleTree by Hilton Alana Waikiki
The Doubletree by Hilton Alana Waikiki Hotel stands 1 block from the famed Waikiki Beach. The Ala Moana Shopping Center is less than 2 miles (3.2 km) away.
This 13-story property is located near Waikiki attractions, but is far enough to be distanced from the crowds. Trees Restaurant & Bar offers on-site American buffet-style breakfasts with omelet stations. Dinner is also served daily. A 24-hour business center houses 2 work stations and offers print, photocopy and fax services. 10 meeting rooms and a total of 6,000 square feet (557 square meters) of conference space accommodates events. Wireless Internet access is complimentary in public areas of the hotel. The property includes a 24-hour complimentary fitness room with cardiovascular equipment. An outdoor pool overlooks Fort DeRussy Park and is surrounded by a sundeck furnished with lounge chairs.
This smoke-free property offers 317 guestrooms outfitted with Sweet Dream Beds. Beds feature white duvets, 300-thread count sheets, pillowtop mattresses, extra pillows and Hawaiian-print bed scarves. Bathrooms include Italian-marble floors, Japanese soaking tubs and complimentary toiletries. Technological enhancements include MP3 adapters, laptop-compatible in-room safes, and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access for a fee. Guests can enjoy the views from furnished balconies.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 01 65 69 441from €198
- Suite Ocean View King- No Resort Fees!
- 2 Queen Ocean View- No Resort Fees!
- 2 Queen City-Mountain View- No Resort Fees!
- High Floor Penthouse- No Resort Fees!
- 1 King Bed City View- No Resort Fees!
- Suite King City-Mountain View- No Resort Fees!
- King Ocean View- No Resort Fees!
- 1 King Bed Accessible, City View- No Resort Fees!
- 1 Bedroom Suite Partial Ocean View- No Resort Fees!
- 1 Bedroom Suite- No Resort Fees!
- Suite One King Bed, Roll-in-Shower- No Resort Fees!
At a glance
- This hotel has 317 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 19 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is noon
- Express check-out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (18 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms *
- Valet parking *
- Smoke-free property
Nearby Three Star Honolulu hotels
In the hotel
- Full breakfast (surcharge)
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Outdoor pool
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 6000
- Conference space size (meters) - 557
- Conference center
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Television in lobby
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Premium bedding
- Furnished balcony
- Rainfall showerhead
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
- Pay movies
- Digital TV channels
- Free weekday newspaper
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Top Honolulu hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Honolulu
DiningTrees Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
DoubleTree by Hilton Alana Waikiki’s small print
Valet parking costs USD 30 per day
WiFi is available in guestrooms for USD 10.42 for 24 hours (rates may vary)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.